LOCAL NEWS - NOVEMBER 24, 2020 - Interview with Dr. Isabelle Samson of Public Health
CFBS was speaking this afternoon with Dr. Isabelle Samson of Public Health. Some of the topics covered in the interview today were:
- Why screening and isolation is not mandatory;
- How epidemiological investigations are carried out;
- Situations of contact that would be considered as high risk;
- Why schools are currently not closed in communities with COVID;
- The transmission of the virus;
- The screening process on the Lower North Shore.
Listen to the interview with Dr. Samson by clicking on the sound files below (click on the speaker icon next to the sound file and a media player will open up to hear the interview).
CFBS LOCAL NEWS
Contact our journalist at